Friday 1 June 2012

Scavenger Hunt May

My efforts for Mays Scavenger Hunt.


BEVERAGE  My morning coffee.


CURRENCY Our collection of coins fro all over the place.


DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? 
A new green wall in Norwich


FRAGRANCE
The perfume counter at House of Fraser.


FRONT PAGE
The front of the latest Selvedge.


HISTORIC
A Barge ready for the flotilla.


NINE
Plus one sorry miscounted.


NOSE
Tillys nose.


SMALL PACKAGES
Baby Coots on the Thames


STATION
One of Mr Beechings casualties


GOOD THINGS
Wild flowers--Love them.


YELLOW
One of the mile markers on the Moon Walk.


So that's my efforts now looking forward to next months.

Gillx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely - I like the wild flowers and the station.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gill, love the idea of a photo scavenger hunt, but clicked on the button in your side bar and nothing happened - any chance you could let me know how to join in, or send me a link? Now that I'm walking round with a camera at the ready for blog posts it seems a shame not to utilise it for something else! What fun!

    Just don't get me started on Mr Beeching!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link for the scavenger HUnt ishttp://postcardsfromthepp.blogspot.co.uk/
      hope it works.
      Gillx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by. I only seem able to follow anyone now by using google connect. I'm hating Blogger at the moment, it all seems like too much hassle....X

    ReplyDelete