Saturday 31 March 2012

Scavenger Hunt for March.



My efforts for this months hunt. 


LANDMARK
 an old mile stone at Felbrigg Hall.


 BUTTONS.


 ROAD SIGN. 
A loke is the Norfolk word for lane.


HALF A FACE.


FANCY.  



KITCHEN  



MORNING. 


CITY. 
I tried to get the notice at Heathrow that says "Welcome to London" 
but I wasn't quick enough.


FASHION 
from Downton Abbey.


WORDS 
from one of the works at the stitching show.


THEATRE 
You've seen this one before on my post on the NEC.


SQUARE.
Strangely this was the one I struggled with so these are my little square inchies.

Next months look interesting.

 I've got my nephew and his family coming to stay for a few days ( if they managed to get petrol)
so the next few days should be very busy but I'm looking forward to having children in the house again, whether I feel the same at the end of the week remains to be seen  :)

Enjoy your weekend.

Gillxx

1 comment:

  1. And where I grew up we called a narrow alleyway between houses a jitty.

    ReplyDelete