Sunday 27 November 2011

Swaps and Monthly Makes

I received my first Christmas swap this week. It was the Christmas decoration Swap organised by the wonderful LaaLaa and my parcel came from Cupcakejojo and Wow what a parcel.

So many parcels all beautifully wrapped.


I love this idea.


I ended up with a hamper full of gifts seen here--minus a bar of chocolate 
well I needed nourishment have way through.



One of her lovely corsages has found a home on my best coat and looks great.


This star is going to look fab in my kitchen at Christmas, just the look I want.

I can't send my parcel at the moment as Jo is moving, so I just want to say Thank you so much for everything it is fantastic and good luck with the move.


I have done a lot of crafting in the last few days but as most of them are for swaps  I can't show you.
What I can show you are a couple of stockings I have made ready to be filled as Christmas presents.


They were both made using bits from linens that were either too badly marked or damaged to sell.
I'm really pleased with the results and have put them onto Flickr as my Monthly makes.
I hope the friends who get them for Christmas think the same.



Hope you all had a great weekend and will speak again soon.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Gifts! Love your Christmas stockings ... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic swap goodies! Almost makes me feel festive.

    ReplyDelete