Saturday 10 September 2011

Home again

I know I've only been gone a few days but I feel so much better . I totally relaxed, maybe a bit too much as I've overslept this morning but as I had the morning to myself who cares.
The main purpose of my trip was to help my Sister-in-law find an outfit for my nephews wedding and that mission was accomplished very successfully.

While I was away I was introduced to the newest member of the family, my great nephew Austin, who is just a few days old . Sorry I have to spoil the photo but isn't he gorgeous.


I also went to the monthly market they have in Frome.

The stalls are all small businesses mostly crafts,



I love rag rugs but I think it would take me years to complete one.


These lovely flower arrangements are in pretty vintage china .



There are a couple of great vintage shops on the Hill which I always have to visit when I go down.



I was very tempted by this boat as it would look great in my bathroom.



One of these came home with us for lunch though .



This is the first of many short breaks I have coming up in the next few weeks. Mr T and I decided not to have a big holiday this year but just to have a few days away here and there so watch this space.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Gillxx

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a lovely few days away! Glad you came home feeling relaxed, and I just had a mini 'coo' over baby Austin...what a cutie :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really lovely,what more could you want SHOPPING.Following your lovely blog.X Manda X

    ReplyDelete