Sunday 24 April 2011

Monthly makes

I have been having great fun this week .
 I signed up to make pillowcase dresses to be sent to Haiti or Uganda with Sew Scrumptious and it's been such fun making little girls dresses again.  So here is my monthly make.






I love this colour and the flowered  fabric is from an old dress of mine. I really like the mix.



The light blue fabric is Peter Rabbit and the flower is a charity shop find last year.




They have both been packaged up and sent off .



I also treated Mr T with a new cushion made with some lovely old Sanderson fabric that his Mum gave me.  He loves it.


Hope you have all had a good Easter, back to work for me tomorrow.

Gillxx

7 comments:

  1. How lovely, Im sure the lucky recipient will really appreciate something so beautiful.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww makes me wish Jess was little again, they're lovely!

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great, Pillow case dress's are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really great pattern. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to those interested here is the link for the dress http://littlebiggirlstudio.blogspot.com/2009/02/pillowcase-dress-tutorial-dress-girl.html hope it works OK
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gill, The dresses arrived this morning and they are gorgeous! Thanks so much. I love them. I will blog about them later with some photos. Thanks so much for your support. Best wishes
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete