Thursday 10 February 2011

All things cake

First, can I say thank you to all your good wishes with my BBC (Big Black Cloud), my support system has kicked in ( don't you just love friends) and my friend LB decided I needed morning coffee and a poke about the charity shops.
 Now I Know this is possibly blasphemous in Blogland but......

I'm not really a cake person, my children didn't really eat them so I never got into cooking them  and I don't eat them very often unless it's carrot cake.  LB loves cooking especially cakes and so we went to a shop called "All things cake" in Cromer.




We start with a bit of Cath, I love this mug.


and a few more with their winter coats on.

 a bit of colour or decoration?

    
These retro tins are on my wish list, I love them. Not sure what I'd put in them though.



On to a little bit of Emma, my favourite, I have china in all of these patterns.



I'm a big coffee drinker and this is something else on my wish list.

I might be tempted to start making cakes just so I can have another poke about.

See you soon

Gillxx


4 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling brighter. Lovely shop ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time with your friend - I hope you BBC clears off and leaves you alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the look of this shop, I love cakes of any kind, washed down with plenty of coffee. Sue Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you feel better! What an amazing shop - eye candy indeed!

    ReplyDelete