Friday 11 June 2010

Wildflower Time

I thought I'd just show you some of the wildflowers I saw on my walk with the dogs this morning. Unfortunately the picture of the honeysuckle was out of focus.I'm no David Bailey,( Oh dear,does that show my age).

Loads of Red Campion in the hedgerow.





The pretty Dog Rose in both white and pink.



My personal favourite,the Common Poppy. This part of Norfolk is called Poppyland as we get so many.



These actually come from my garden but I still class them as Wildflowers. Don't just love that vivid blue.



Gillxxxx

3 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures! The cornflowers are totally beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love dog roses but I haven't seen any yet round here. Our cornflowers aren't flowering yet but I've spotted a few red poppies in the corn fields:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what lovely flower pictures. Hope you enjoyed your walk . Our flowers are starting to die off now sadly.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete