Tuesday 22 June 2010

Pay it forward



When I said I woud see you soon I didn't think it would be quite this soon but I am on of the lucky 3 to be getting a little gift from Em's Shabby Shack.
It's called the pay it forward kindness chain and The idea is that the first 3 People to leave a comment on this pay it forward post will get a handmade gift from me within 365 days. You then pledge to take the badge forward to your own blog, write a post and sending out your own 3 gifts.
So if your interested in receiving a handmade gift from me and want to carry on the chain then just leave me a comment and I'll contact the ones who I will be sending the gifts to.

AND

Just a quick Thank you for all the congratualations I have received. I feel very special at the moment.

Gillxx

No comments:

Post a Comment